This series of graphomotor activities comprises a set of basic and essential tracing exercises to help children learn how to write.
- They will learn to draw straight lines, curved lines, zig-zags, spirals, geometric shapes, complete drawings, write letters in upper case and to express their creativity through drawing.
- The activities are designed in the form of a game where the child is required to overcome challenges in order to continue advancing. The games use a scoring system with stars and sounds to motivate users to continue advancing to reach the goal.
- The activities are performed in line with an order outlined by educators who are specialists in pre-school and primary school education.
- The level of difficulty increases as the user advances through each activity. The App is designed to adapt itself to the most suitable level for each child.
- Designed for children aged 3 to 7 years, depending on their level and development thereof.
Whay will I find?
- 9 categories with more than 100 activities: straight lines, curved lines, spirals, pathways, labyrinths, geometric shapes, drawing by simulation, free-style drawings and uppercase letters.
- Animations to show user show to correctly draw the lines and writing.
- 3 difficulty levels.
- Allows for creating users.
- Option to record the sound or name of the letters using parental control.
- A user-friendly educational App for children to allow them to practice independently.
- Parents and/or educators can select difficulty level.
- Educational guide for parents.
- Does not require an Internet connection.
Benefits for the child
- Develops eye-hand coordination for learning to write.
- Stimulates development of fine psychomotor skills: precision in finger and hand movements.
- Works laterality.
- Recognition of letters.
- Stimulates line drawing repetition in a digital environment.